If there's one thing every woman should have in her closet, it's a beautiful leopard print coat. We're all about chic wardrobe staples and a statement topper like this brings bold elegance to any outfit. From jeans and a button up to that classic LBD, don't leave home without a leopard coat. The wild print is definitely a neutral in our books now, but it's been fashionable for decades and somehow still looks fresh!
Now let us do the work for you. We've found the PERFECT leopard coat for easy wear any time of year. Smythe Les Vestes is the master of knockout outerwear. Their Leopard Mini Opera Coat ($695) has the sleek feminine lines of a classic '50s swing coat with a mod A-line silhouette. It's lightweight, with textured fabric that has enough weight to drape just so.
Click here for more outfit inspiration.
Photos found via L'Officiale archives and wethepeoplestyle.net.
Stunning new Spring pieces have just arrived in store! Stripes, florals, fringe and more. Here are some of our favourites but you have to come visit us to see for yourselves!!
Images found via Who What Wear, ModelsJam.com, Vogue, Stockholm Street Style.
1. New York Fashion Week has us rethinking the top knot and the headband. (via Vogue)
2. Peter Copping had a bittersweet first show at the helm of Oscar de la Renta. (via the New York Times)
3. Kids, Snapchat and the NYC deep freeze. We loved all the front row chatter at fashion week. (via Fashionista)
4. In non-fashion week news, your addication to coffee is officially good for you! (via Harper's Bazaar)
5. Some of our favourite stories of the week came from the Dream Team's buying trip to New York, so make sure you're following us on Instagram for all the fun!
We love a red carpet so we're counting down to the 87th Academy Awards with a round up of our favourite style moments from the past few years. From the subtle to the bold, we adore anything that is feminine and floor length. These leading ladies did it best.
Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford, 2012 (above).
Charlize Theron in Christian Dior, 2012.
Lupita Nyong'o in Prada, 2014.
Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection, 2011.
Michelle Williams in Vera Wang, 2006.
Mila Kunis in Elie Saab, 2011.
Naomi Watts in Armani Privé, 2013.
Charlize Theron in Gucci, 2004.
Images found via Huffington Post, People, PopSugar, and the Daily Mail.
Images found via Snob Fashion Blog, Wishbones and Wanderlust, Small Girl Blogging.
1. New York Fashion Week is off and running for Fall/Winter 2015! Get access to every single runway show and presentation and party here. (Style.com)
2. Pat McGrath, beauty guru, talks about fashion week's backstage prep and everything she has in your tool kit you can get for yourself too. (via Into the Gloss)
3. Just in time for NYFW, we get a new soundtrack from Drake, Kanye West and Taylor Swift. They all pulled a Beyoncé and we love it. (via Vogue.com)
4. Rihanna killed it on the Grammy Awards red carpet and more from music's biggest night. (via Refinery29)
5. One of our favorite fashion news sites, Racked, had a makeover and talked about why fashion matters. (via Racked.com)
It's that time of year again! Fashion week has hit New York City so the Dream Team is prepping for another big trip out east for Fall 2015. It's a place near and dear to our hearts so we thought we'd share some of our favorite spots that are a must on any trip to the City That Never Sleeps.
RB hearts NYC!